Face Seals for Agricultural Equipment
Specifically engineered for heavy duty, rotating agricultural applications SAP face seals are designed to withstand extreme wear and tear. Consisting of two seal rings mounted face-to-face in separate housings, each metal ring is centered within the housing by elastomeric element. One half of the SAP face seal always remains static in the housing, while the other half rotates and seals on the lapped surfaces.
Our line of SAP face seals are designed for use in the transmissions, pumps, axles, wet braking systems, rollers, and the final drives of agricultural equipment. Designed for extraordinary wear-resistance, they have been developed with special cast iron materials. Grizzly’s SAP agricultural face seals have proven beneficial in gear boxes, tractors, harvesters, tillers, and planters requiring maintenance-free lifetime sealing.
SAP Tier1 Agricultural Face Seals:
- ISO Certified SAP Products
- Face Seals Available in Sizes up to 1100mm
- In-House Engineering and Design Capabilities
- Just-In-Time Inventory Programs for OEM/OES’s
- Experienced Team with Years of Sealing Knowledge
- Hundreds of Cross References on File for all Agricultural Equipment
We are on hand to answer your call or respond to your email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Email us or Call us Right Now at 1-877-505-0155.