Face Seals for Energy and Utility Equipment
SAP Face seals are specifically designed to handle the extreme wear and tear of heavy duty, rotating construction applications. Whether you are running a bull dozer, excavator, haul truck or a wheel loader, our Tier1 replacement face seals offer extraordinary wear-resistance and proven performance in construction applications.
SAP Face seals consist of two seal rings mounted face-to-face in separate housings, each metal ring is centered within the housing by an elastomeric element. One half of the SAP face seal remains static in the housing, while the other half rotates and seals on the lapped surfaces. Grizzly’s SAP forestry equipment face seals have proven beneficial in gear boxes, tunnel boring and windmills requiring maintenance-free lifetime sealing.
SAP Tier1 Energy and Utility Equipment Face Seal:
- ISO Certified SAP Face Seals
- Available in Sizes up to 1100mm
- In-House Engineering and Design Capabilities
- Just-In-Time Inventory Programs for OEM/OES’s
- Experienced Team with Years of Industry Knowledge
- Hundreds of Cross References on File for all Energy and Utility Equipment
Our team is on hand to answer your call or respond to your email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Email us or Call us Right Now at 1-877-505-0155.